Acknowledged as the market leader in selling waterfront properties and prestige holdings, Bill Malouf takes the No.1 position as the most iconic real estate agent who sells the most iconic homes. Specialising in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and consistently setting new sales records, Bills’ high-profile client base and landmark success stories encompass almost every one of Australia’s most prestigious locations.
Establishing an enviable reputation both in the industry and amongst Australia’s most discerning property players, Bill has a clear understanding of the economy-driven fluctuations affecting the market. Upfront and open, Bill believes in telling clients how it really is, and he bases his business philosophy on delivering what he promises. Credible and realistic yet ever-optimistic, he favours a discreet but confident approach that ensures outstanding results every time. Knowing that success comes from listening rather than talking, Bill says, not only do you learn a lot more about what the client wants and what buyers are looking for, but also what the market place is saying.
Regarded as the number one sales person for a great many years - prior to taking LJHDB to the No.1 position within Australia’s LJ Hooker network, Bill nurtured his people skills with a 20 year career in the hotel management and catering industry. A doting family man and a lover of all the good things in life, Bill is proud of his unbeatable track record in selling prestige property. A leader in his field with undeniable marketing flair, tenacity and professionalism, his illustrious 32 years of selling world class real estate provides a solid basis for his finely tuned negotiating skills.
Individually selling over $45 million of real estate from 1991 to 1992 - at a time when the property market was battling through one of its biggest downturns - Bill’s career highlights and benchmark achievements include:
- Selling the Bang & Olufsen house for the highest price achieved for a waterfront home at the time
- Member of LJ Hooker since 1986
- National Top Sales Person (1992-1993, 1997- 2003, 2005, 2007-2015)
- No. 2 Sales Person in Australia (1994-1996, 2006)
- NSW/ACT Top Sales Person (1994-1996, 2000, 2005-2015)
- LJ Hooker Admiral since 2004
- 21 Club Member
- Life Member of the LJ Hooker Captain’s Club Multi Million Dollar Chapter since 2000
- Platinum life membership of Captains Club
- World Champion Salesperson – Gross Commission (1998-2001, 2003, 2005, 2007-2015)
- World Champion Sales Office – Gross Commission, 4th place (2015)
- World Champion Office – 5th place (2015)
- International LJ Hooker Champion Gold Medallist (2002-2014)
- Best Business Growth (2014)
- National Top Financial Services Referrer (2005)
- NSW/ACT top sales office – runner up (2013)
- NSW/ACT best business growth office – runner up (2015)
- NSW/ACT top sales office & top office all income (Tier 3) – runner up (2015)
- Entered into the LJ Hooker Hall of Fame (2006)
- NSW Franchise Owner of the year (2000)
- LJ Hooker Double Bay is one of the top offices internationally (from over 700 offices world-wide)
- Winner Major Network of the year (2013-2015) from over 100 offices at the Australia Real Estate Awards
Clearly your property is worth more with Bill Malouf! Representing his clients with the utmost level of trust and integrity, Bill places great emphasis on correct marketing, auctioneering or selling By Expression of Interest to get those high prices the market has come to expect from him. Remaining calm and focused even under extreme pressure, it’s not surprising Bill comes well and truly recommended as one of the most reputable agents. Renowned as the agent of choice for selling prestige property, Bill’s highly effective manner is testament to his enduring success. Described by repeat clients as an expert salesman and a trustworthy professional with a clear advantage over his competitors, to get the best possible result for your prestige property, please contact Bill Malouf on 0411 428 354 or 9327 1000.